Sunday, October 18, 2009

Outreach take 2

Because of the sensitivity of our outreach location, the leaders have requested that we do not publicly post any details about our outreach location. We did find out today that we will be going to South East Asia, and that Laura and I will be in the same group. I'm very excited about our group and know that God has great things in store for us.

If you would like to know more information about our outreach, please send me and email at: stephend@ywamwollongong.org

I'm planning on sending out an email soon to tell about our outreach location, and this email address will be the only means of contact that I will have while on outreach. Laura's email address for outreach is: laurat@ywamwollong.org

One of the major prayer requests about outreach right now is money. Over all as a group there is still $45,000 that need to be raised. Even though Laura and I have been blessed to already have our outreach fees paid for, there are many who are faithfully relying on God to provide the money for them to go.

I would ask that you would even prayerfully consider donating to someone in our group. If you would be interested, please send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment