Sunday, September 27, 2009

Typical Day at DTS

I wanted to give you a little idea of what we are doing right now, so below is the schedule of my day, with a description of what happens.

5:30 a.m Wake up
5:45 Leave for run to the beach
6:00 Prayer walk on beach
6:30 Arrive back, shower
7:00 Eat breakfast
7:30-9 Personal devotional time
9-10 Base Worship
10-10:30 Cuppa time-This is the morning tea time, it is call cuppa because it short for a cup of something. They have amazing pastries and I have become a huge fan of tea with milk! Something new I have picked up from the Aussies here.
10:30-12:45 Lecture
Each has a specific topic, last week was hearing the voice of God, this week is on forgiveness and repentance. We have guest speakers each week, and I'm really excited for the speaker this week, who is on the national board for YWAM.
1:00 Lunch
2:00-3:30 Lecture
4:00 Work duty
On work duty we clean EVERYTHING! Out side and in. We also have to help prepare and clean up meals. Honestly, I'm learning some great life skills. A lot about cooking that is for sure! It is really a family here, we do everything together, I absolutely love it.
5:00-6 Free time
6:00 Dinner
Evenings are free!

I hope this gives you a good idea of what our days look like! We miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment